Exploring Transcultural Constants
Angelica Root, German and Roman Chamomile, Hops, and Lovage Root or Yarrow are typical essential oils from the moderate climates of central Europe.
These plants and their essential oils are more or less transcultural constants. Where there is beer, their is Hops.
Lovage root apparently has a composition practically identical to the Chinese staple Dong Quai. Angelica Archangelica is historically credited with many healing properties.
Interestingly the Chinese description given by Taoist master jeffrey Yuen addresses the most easily utilized quality of the essential oil.
It supports the spleen in separating the indigestible from the nutritious and quickly restores weight to those who are asthenic or underweight.
In addition authentic Angelica root, and to a lesser degree seed oils delight with the most pronounced musk note.
Plants that thrive in moderate climates, such as Angelica., German Chamomile, and Lovage, do well in Bavaria, which surprises the visitor with its duality of strong agricultural tradition and the splendor of an absolutist past.
Oils arise from nature. Their activity is shaped by the ambient ways of the plant world. Essential oils do not act as weapons but as agents of interaction. They are a key ingredient of life itself, strengthening its fabric and preconditions.
Reference: The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils: Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D.
- Calamintha-Calamintha officinalis
- CAJEPUT- Melaleuca cajeputi
- Plant Expression
- Molecular Target: Cell Membrane
- CADE Essential Oil
- The Kashmiri rose oil worth millions
- Agarwood: The natural treasure worth more than gold whose heady scent is driving it towards extinction
- Nonselective Binding to Proteins: The Science of Advanced Aromatherapy
- Molecular Target: DNA, RNA, and Gene Expression
- BUCHU - Agothosma betulina
- BROOM - SPANISH - spartium junceum
- BORONiA - Boronia megastigma
- BORNEOL - Dryobalanops aromantica
- Boldo Leaf - Peumus boldus
- Birch White-Betula Alba
- Birch Sweet - Betula lenta
- Background Information-Fine Tuning of secondary Metabolites
- Scientific Context- Selected Plant Drugs With Selective Binding Activity
- Selective Binding to Proteins- Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils
- Bergamot- Citrus bergamia
- Balsam Canadian - Abies balsamea
- Copaiba Essential Oil
- Balsam Peru
- North America: Tea Tree and Monarda-3
- Basil French - Ocimum basilicum
- North America: Tea Tree and Monarda-2
- Basil Exotic
- Exploring Transcultural Constants
- Balsam Tolu
- The Bioactivity of Essential Oils
- Palma Rosa
- Thyme Essential Oil
- Benzoin - Styrax benzoin
- Why Pharmacology Cannot Demonstrate Essential Oil Efficacy
- Exploring Essential Oil Activity The Conventional Way
- Aromatherapy: An Answer
- Bay - West Indian - Pimenta racemosa
- Complex information From Plants